Customer & Values Summary
You Must Know Who Your Customers Are And What They Value!
Don’t Guess at It and Don’t Assume You Know.
You Can’t Build An Effective Strategy Without This Knowledge!
Who is the Customer (by Segments)?
What Needs Do We Have to Satisfy, to Retain Them, Grow Them or Attract New Ones?
You need to ensure that you know the following:
- Who is your customer?
- The end consumer?
- The buyer or decision maker?
- Critical influencers such as communities and sources of information
- What does your customer consider value?
- Does your customer strategy work well with your business strategy?
- How does your customer’s perception of value align with your own?
These are just some of the questions you will learn about in defining customers, prospects and building an effective customer relationship plan.
This section helps you understand how to integrate this information.